Create your own magnets by using the Magnetic Tape from K-Sun. The material is made from reinforced UV resistant polyester which allows you to use the magnetic labels indoors and outside. You can use a thermal transfer ribbon to print on these labels.
If you have metal items that need labeling, the Magnetic Tape Labels are an excellent tool to use. You can put labels on filing cabinets, shelves, tool boxes, magnetic white/dry erase boards, vehicles, stock rooms, and so much more.
For additional product details and specifications on available magnetic tape, simply give us a call toll-free at 800-491-2780 to speak with a WireMarkersPlus sales representative.
Use magnetic tape with any of these high performance K-Sun printers and labels:
Use magnetic tape with any of these high performance K-Sun printers and labelers:
Green Machine Label Printer
BEE3 Thermal Label Printer
PearLabel 270 Compact Label Printer
PearLabel 360 High-Resolution Label Printer
LabelShop® 2012XLST Labeling System
- Thermal Coefficient of Linear Expansion (x10.5/°C) 4.8
- Flammability-Horizontal (UL94) HB
- Volume Resistivity (OHMS CM x 1013) 1.1
- Dielectric Strength (VOLTS/MIL) 225
- Recommended for indoor or outdoor, in business or industrial environments with an average outdoor durability of 3-5 years