Completely wireless and powered by industrial apps or Label Editor Professional software, this printer is a powerful addition to any tool kit or workstation.
What is LinkWare Live? Epson LABELWORKS PX and Fluke Networks have partnered together with a better cable management solution for network installers. LinkWare Live and the Epson Datacom app, when paired with the LW-PX400 streamline wire and cable identification.
Epson LW-PX400 Label Printer Highlights:
- Versatile labeling — Print labels from 1/8″ (4 mm) to 1″ (24 mm) wide in more than 160 colors and materials.
- Wire marking — Create durable and legible self-laminated wire wrap or heat shrink tube wire markers.
- Wireless printing — Connect via Bluetooth to use the mobile apps or your custom app with an available SDK as well as Label Editor Professional software.
- Amazing UX — Easy-to-use apps and software allow for fast, on-the-go or desktop label creation.
- Datacom app — Designed for datacom installers, this app includes TIA-606-B formatted, brand-name patch-panel templates and wire-marking shortcuts.
- iLabel app — Easily print bar codes (including QR), visually superior labels or even hand-written messages from this extraordinary app.
- Label Editor Professional software — Print wirelessly or via USB using this intuitive label-creating software that has hundreds of templates, images, bar codes and features to help you create outstanding visual communication.
- Easy — Split-back labels and auto-cutter allow for fast label creation and application, and voice-to-text enabled mobile devices significantly cut label data entry time.
- Specialty labels — Reflective, magnetic, glow-in-the-dark and strong adhesive tapes are available for industrial labeling and wire marking (specialty labels sold separately).
- Less waste — A smaller lead margin compared to other brands adds up to 60 percent less waste.
- Lifetime warranty – No questions asked.