The LW-600P is the printer of choice for users who need to create labels in no-electricity available environments. Wireless via Bluetooth, this printer is easy set up requires no special driver or network. In a lab or in-the-field installation you can use the Epson iLabel app for iOS and Android (free app available at the App Store or Google play) Use your contact list to create an address label. If you smart phone or tablet supports voice to text recognition, you talk, it prints! Easily add a timestamp, adapt designs from the label catalog and use real time preview-check out the label positioning on your smartphone.
- Supports Bar codes, QR codes, as well as Code 39, Code 128, ITF, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, and EAN-13.
- Accommodates 5 sizes of LC tape, 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″.
- Easily add frames, symbols, or photos to your label.
- Allows for handwritten labels.
- Convert contact lists into a printable address label.
Epson LW-600P Label Printer Highlights:
- Smart label printing — use your iOS® or Android™ smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth®
- Print on the go — compact and battery operated; also includes an AC adapter
- Easy — built-in automatic cutter enables you to quickly print multiple labels
- Choose your size — adhesive labels 1/4″ (6 mm) to 1″ (24 mm) wide
- Many compatible apps available — download the Epson® iLabel App and more
- Choose your tape or ribbon — cable wraps for wiring; adhesive tapes for organizing; and more
- Personalized — easily add symbols and graphics or a handwritten message
- You talk, it prints — set to the language of your choice
- Specialty labels — supports smartphones and tablets with voice to text recognition
Call Wire Markers Plus today for a quote at 1-800-491-2780 or you can click the “Add to Quote” above and one of our experienced sales personnel will get back to you.