Welcome the newest member to the LabelWorks PX family! The LW-PX700 portable label and wire marker printer has exclusive time- and cost-saving features for creating custom and compliant labels up to 1″ (24 mm) wide. Organize tool cribs, identify storage bins, make safety labels, mark cables and wires, tag assets and more. With application-specific hot keys, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility. Import images and print on the go — the LW-PX700 features Mixed-Length printing for variable length labels on a single half-cut strip and Pick-and-Print for faster print-and-apply in the field. With LABELWORKS PX innovative rollback technology, there’s less lead margin waste as compared to other brands.
Epson LW-PX700 Printer Highlights:
- The professional choice — LW-PX700 prints industrial labels and wire markers from 1/8″ (4 mm) to 1″ (24 mm) wide
- Less waste and cost — Innovative rollback technology reduces lead margins to 4 mm*, which translates to less cost and waste per print
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked
- Auto full/half-cut — Create strips of uniform or mixed-length labels for ease of printing and application in the field
- Amazing power — Import and print large batch files from Excel® with easy-to-use Label Editor Professional software
- Large built-in memory — Create or import up to 100 label designs and custom images
- Specialty print modes — Application-specific hot keys simplify wire marking and industrial applications
- Easy to carry — The only portable printer with a built-in handle makes it easy to use anywhere
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, self-laminated, glow-in-the-dark, strong adhesive and reflective tapes simplify and diversify supply selection for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
Call Wire Markers Plus today for a quote at 1-800-491-2780 or you can click on the “Add to Quote” above and one of our experienced sales personnel will get back to you.