The Epson LW-PX900 label printer is the future of economical and time-saving electronic label, heat-shrink tube, and bar-code printers. The K-Sun LW-PX900 label printer features a high-speed, 360dpi print output that creates highly visible and detailed labels, bar codes and wire identification faster and with better detail than our competitor’s models*. A 4mm standard lead margin, and the ability to reduce tape waste down to 1mm is an industry leading cost saving feature.
Epson LW-PX900 Label Printer Highlights:
- Saves on wasted tape with short 4mm lead margin*
- Fast print speeds of up to 35mm/sec
- Prints label widths up to 36mm (1.5″)
- Prints on shrink tube up to 21mm (7/8″) wide
- Crisp, clear 360 dpi printing resolution
- Print on die-cut square, circle, or oval supplies
- Cost-effective tape cartridges yield more labels
- Half-cut function makes it easy to serialize strips of labels
- “Drop-Stop” and “Pick-and-Print” features help users quickly and easily print in the field
- Industrial strength removable magnets included in the full kit
- Information can be uploaded and stored into the printer via the software and USB cable
- Integrated handle makes it easier to carry around the workplace, or in the field
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Call Wire Markers Plus today for a quote at 1-800-491-2780 or you can click on the “Add to Quote” above and one of our experienced sales personnel will get back to you.