The portable label printer for wire marking and general identification.
Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX350 — A low-cost, portable wire-marking, bar-code and general-identification label printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide. Identify wires and equipment, organize tool cribs and storage bins, make safety labels, tag assets and more. With special-function hot keys and automatic cutter, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility and power at an affordable price. With the LW-PX350, you can print on a variety of materials such as magnetic tape, heat shrink tube and super strong adhesive tapes. Best of all, the LW-PX350 is backed by the LABELWORKS PX lifetime warranty.
Epson LW-PX350 Label Printer Highlights:
- The professional choice — LW-PX350 prints industrial labels, heat shrink tube and magnetic tape from 1/8″ (4 mm) to 3/4″ (18 mm) wide.
- Less waste and cost — Smaller margins translate to less cost and waste per print.
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked.
- Auto full-cut— Designed with an automatic cutter for ease of printing and application in the field.
- Hot keys — Pre-formatted bar codes, font size and length, symbols and alpha-numeric sequencing help streamline label creation.
- Built-in handle — Makes it easy to carry in the field or around the workplace.
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, strong adhesive and fluorescent colors for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
- MIL-STD-810 — Meets MilSpec drop test standards.
Call Wire Markers Plus today for a quote at 1-800-491-2780 or you can click on the “Request Quote Button” above and one of our experienced sales personnel will get back to you.