Sharpmark Labelling Software is an efficient and cost effective solution enabling users to produce professional labels using a standard office laser printer, removing the need for expensive custom printers.
Combined with our high quality printable labels, the Sharpmark Software allows you to organise and label your project clearly, minimising downtime for regular maintenance and trouble-shooting.
Benefits of Sharpmark Software
- User friendly and requires no training.
- Pre-loaded with all the Sharpmark label part numbers and standard templates to fit a wide range of manufacturers components- just select the one you need.
- Create your own job from scratch.
- Use number sequences, alpha sequences, fixed text or a combination of all three.
- There are many layout options for each label.
- Import data from spreadsheets and word documents as well as graphics.
- Import and export your labels for ease of transfer between PCs.
- Compatible with all versions of windows.
- Supplied with a multi-user licence and free upgrades.
- Unlimited technical support is available by telephone or email.
Click to view details: Software
We produce our engraved labels in-house using state of the art laser engraving technology, so you can have your labels quickly at very competitive prices. Suitable for a wide range of applications from labelling patch panels and outlet modules to warning signs on high voltage installations, Sharpmark engraved labels are made to your precise specifications. We have template information for most networking equipment on the market so ordering is simple. • High quality – Traffolyte style labels produced using precision lasers by our experienced team. • Fast lead time – we aim to deliver within 1-2 working days and confirm the delivery date when you place your order. • Easy ordering – just email us with your numbering scheme, the type of equipment and colour choice then we’ll do the rest. Or send us the size and text required.
Click for more details: Engraved Labels
Our Tie-on cable labels provide the perfect labelling solution for cable bundles and larger data/electrical cable installations. The LT10 label has been designed to withstand the harsh environments that can sometimes cause problems when considering labelling.
Our Tie-on labels are supplied on A4 sheets and printed using a standard office laser printer and Sharpmark’s FREE Labelling Software- no need for additional spending on printing equipment.
Each A4 label sheet is perforated down the middle allowing users to print half a sheet and save the other half for use at a later date.
Benefits of Sharpmark Tie-On Labels
- Label Material: Matt polyester, laser printable.
- UV and Water resistant
- Minimum application temperature: N/A
- Service temperatures: -20°C to +100°C
- RoHS Compliant (PDF)
Click to view details: Tie On Labels